It is of paramount importance to us at 85ºC Bakery Cafe that we safeguard the health and safety of our guests. We offer our condolences to those who have been affected by the coronavirus and want to keep everyone informed of the precautions we at 85ºC Bakery Cafe are taking.
• Our teams and managers are receiving ongoing education and instruction on the latest developments regarding novel coronavirus / COVID-19 in order to ensure we are following appropriate recommendations from health authorities (such as the CDC and WHO) and to proactively implement measures to ensure a safe store environment.
• Team members have been instructed to stay at home if they feel sick or display symptoms cited by health authorities. While on duty they are required to wash hands frequently and change protective gloves often. They will sanitize all high-touch areas frequently, including doors, door handles, cabinet knobs, tables, chairs, counters, and restrooms.
• All bread items will be pre-packaged prior to being placed in the displays. We will still bake on-site daily so that you still receive that fresh baked goodness that you’ve grown to love.
• Dine in has temporarily been suspended in all locations. Take-out and delivery will still be available.
• Until further notice, we will no longer accept customer mugs, tumblers, and other reusable glassware. All drinks will be served in 85ºC Bakery Cafe hot/iced cups.
Thank you for your patronage. We commit to providing great service and amazing products while maintaining a safe environment. If you have any questions, please contact us at customerservice@85cBakeryCafe.com.