The 85°C Sweets Card is a gift card that can be used and redeemed at any 85°C Bakery Cafe location in the United States. Get one now for yourself or as a gift. You can purchase an 85°C Sweets Card at any 85°C Bakery Cafe location in the US. At this time, they are only sold in our U.S. locations.
The 85°C Sweets Card is usable up to its balance only to purchase goods and services at 85°C Bakery Cafe locations in the United States. The 85°C Sweets Card must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
No, your card is only redeemable at 85°C Bakery Cafe locations within the United States
There are no service fees to use your 85°C Sweets Card.
Unless otherwise required by applicable law, 85°C Sweets Cards cannot be redeemed for cash and has no cash value. We do not replace or refund cards that are lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise rendered unreadable.
If your purchase exceeds your 85°C Sweets Cards balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
85°C Sweets Cards may not be sold or re-sold by any unauthorized vendor or channels, including online auctions.
No taxes are charged on the purchase of 85°C Sweets Cards; however, applicable sales tax will be charged when you use the 85°C Sweets Card to make purchases.
• You are responsible for all transactions associated with your 85°C Sweets Card, whether authorized or unauthorized. You should, therefore, safeguard your 85°C Sweets Card.
• 85°C Bakery Cafe is not liable for any 85°C Sweets Cards that is lost, stolen, destroyed, altered, damaged or used without your permission.
• If you have any issues, please call the 85°C Bakery Cafe Customer Service at 714-459-9585 and select Option “1.” You will be transferred to an 85°C Bakery Cafe Customer Service representative.
No, not at this time. The 85°C Sweets Card must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
RELOADING THE GIFT CARD
- Additional funds may be reloaded to Gift Cards at any 85°C Bakery Cafe location in the United States with cash, debit card or credit card.
- Gift Cards can be reloaded at any dollar amount (no minimum reload).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The 85°C Bakery Cafe Reloadable Gift Card (“Gift Card”) can be used to purchase goods and services (food and non-food merchandise) at any 85°C Bakery Cafe location in the United States until the full balance on the Gift Card is used. Any unused balance will be available for future purchases of goods and services. Gift Cards can be purchased at any dollar amount greater than $10.00 and can later be reloaded with any dollar amount.
- Gift Cards have no cash value. Unless otherwise required by law, any amount on your Gift Card is nonrefundable if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of Gift Cards, but applicable taxes will be charged when Gift Cards are redeemed.
- Gift Cards are to be treated like cash. You are responsible for all transactions associated with your Gift Card.
- If your purchase exceeds your Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- 85°C Bakery Cafe is not liable for any Gift Card that is lost, stolen, destroyed, altered, damaged or used without your permission.
- 85°C Bakery Cafe reserves the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card account if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error occurred.
- Gift Cards may not be sold or re-sold by any unauthorized vendor or channels, including online auctions.
- Gift Cards must be present at the time of purchase and reload.
- 85°C Bakery Cafe reserves the right to not accept any Gift Card or otherwise limit use of a Gift Card if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- The laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions.
- 85°C Bakery Cafe reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion. Any amendments to these terms and conditions shall be effective at the time we post the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Use of the Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended (if applicable).
- 85°C BAKERY CAFE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 85°C BAKERY CAFE DOES NOT REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR GIFT CARD WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE OR ACCEPTED.
- IN THE EVENT THAT 85°C BAKERY CAFE OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES AND SUCH DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LAST BALANCE HELD ON YOUR GIFT CARD. 85°C BAKERY CAFE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR USE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE GIFT CARD AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitation on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. In such jurisdictions, 85°C Bakery Cafe’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Gift Cards are issued by Perfect 85 Degrees C, Inc. (“85°C Bakery Cafe”).
OLD GIFT CARD REPLACEMENT
Gift cards issued prior to June 1, 2014 (“Old Cards”) are no longer valid for use. 85°C Bakery Cafe will replace your Old Cards with a new Gift Card at no charge. To replace your Old Card, customers need to follow the procedures below:Customers may replace their Old Cards in-store at the following locations only: Irvine, Hacienda Heights and West Covina. At one of these locations, present your Old Card to the store associate, and he or she will scan the Old Card for its remaining balance. The remaining balance will be transferred to a new Gift Card, and your new Gift Card account will be activated.